Everything about Sarvangasana
Sarvangasana the name is itself a description of their properties where in meaning of sarva is all, anga is parts of the body and asana is posture. All parts of the body by this asana gets exercise. For this reason, it has been named so. This is known as the asana of the Shoulder Stand Pose in English- language. Many yoga postures are all the wise also what you call the “Janeta” Other yoga asanas.
In all yoga asanas have this asana has been implicated in the most beneficial. Always use all of the individual asana drier create powerful and healthy. Thus 200 hoyr yoga teacher training certification programs and yoga teacher training in India considers this to be the most important asana of its course.
Yoga teacher training in Dharamsala trains you to do sarvangasana without external support:
- Friendly environment by choosing yoga asana (mat) Lay. Choose a place where the earth (ground) is flat. Clean environment, peace is around. If possible, do this exercise in the open, so that when the body more sarvangasana Oxygen quantities are derived.
- First, sit on the mat, flat on your back it. The home must be the sky. Both hands should be positioned directly on the ground in the direction of feet (palms and took hold of the land). Both feet should land directly adjacent to one another.
- Now his two eyes closed. And liberate your entire body, ie a sudden drop loosely.
- Now take the deep breath in the body, and along with both feet, consult your usual pick up the pace towards the sky. (Note- Remember both knees flexed “without” lifting both legs are in the air).
- When you raise your legs to waist may start to lift slowly. When the foot of the vertical straight line (90 degrees of the sky) to come on and raise your back up a bit.
- Next to you, consult your hips and back of both hands upward to the resort. Bring both hands (Elbow) from the ground and from the palms to give support to your waist.
- When sarvangasana your feet, hips, and back of the head on the ground to take up so much, back of neck, shoulder, and remain elbows. The rest of the sky and the whole body should be straight in a right state.
- (Note- the part of a hand holding the back, right on the other side to keep hold of the same part – both hands up and down or back and forth should not.).
- While overall posture chin (mandible) to the throat (larynx) and hold it in again. And consult your mouth or feet skyward toward toes.
- According to their ability to remain in this position for a while. Then slowly remove your hands and shoulders support general renovate the waist downwards begin. After coming back to earth, consult your legs move slowly towards the ground.
- At that stage started posture hands, feet, and neck position after bringing in Shavasana now you have to rest. (As long as you’re in to the whole seat, at least for as long Shavasana relax).
At yoga teacher training in Dharamsala, you will learn how long you can stay in this posture:
According to its power to five minutes of perfect posture. Repeat the process two or three times this posture. (A total of five minutes and a set of power two to three per set)
Yoga teacher training in Dharamsala explains the benefits of Sarvangasana:
The best posture in yoga is mentioned Sarvangasana. Cerebral blood flow during the whole posture (brain) occurs in the direction of. So it has wonderful advantages
- Overall posture in every morning to get away from all dementia.
- His whole posture of the person affected with obesity excess weight (Weight Loss) could do.
- Constipation is a problem of the whole posture. And all kinds of other digestive problems are overcome. This posture is the problem of headache.
- Active thyroid gland is formed with the help of perfect posture, and other diseases associated with the throat helps eliminate idle.
- Women to overcome the problems associated with menstruation Sarvangasana ultimate beneficial. The seat is too far from the uterine troubles.
- In the morning routine of perfect posture arm, back and shoulders become powerful. If someone in the legs, swelling or pain problem when there are away from this posture. And attached to the lower part of the problems are overcome.
- Asthma patient per day should be whole posture. This asana is very beneficial for them.
- Early development of the intellect seems to be of perfect posture. The person is also increases the concentration of power.
Precautions for Sarvangasana:
- There is the problem of neck pain, which can be harmful for them Sarvangasana.
- This posture can be harmful for the people with High Blood Pressure (Hypertension), heart disease Goitre and back pain.
- Overall posture during pregnancy is absolutely taboo, this time it should not be easy.
- During the menstrual cycle, women should not practice it.
- This posture in the morning can be most beneficial if practised in the morning on empty stomach.
- Gradually increase the duration of the posture. Stop immediatelyWhile doing this posture if you feelany sign of any type of problem.